Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weekly Haul

Good evening~ I want to share with you my favorite items I got in the last week.

These two dresses are from TJ Maxx.  The purple dress was $14.99, and the grey was $16.99.  TJ Maxx is sooo nice when you are on a budget like me.  We had another blizzard two days ago.  I can't wait for the snow to melt and the weather to go back to normal so I can wear these! 


This is a jewelery holder that was on clearance at Icing. It was $10, and it has cute gold birdies and leaves on it.  I've been too busy to actually put any jewelery on it though. 

I ordered circle lenses from shoppingholics about week ago now.  I'm soo excited for them to come in, please look forward to my review! 

1 comment:

  1. ouuu i really like the dress on the right side <3 looks sooo cute ^__^

    ohh, what kind of circle lens did you order? :)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket