Monday, April 4, 2011

A Drink that Burns Calories?

Phew, just got done with my workout.  Before I hope in the shower, I wanted to share this with all you dieters out there!





This drink is called Celsius.  I first heard about it almost two years ago while reading about Katie Holmes and her obsession with being a size zero.  I was told I could find it at Walgreens, but had no luck ever coming across it.  After awhile, I gave up and just forgot about its existence.  Two days ago I was picking up a few things from walmart and decided to get a drink.  And there it was on the top shelf!  At $1.49 a can I grabbed ten and decided to give it a shot.

The drink claims that it can burn 100 calories and more per can,  raise metabolism for 3 hours, and can enhance your workout as well as body composition.  It also contains no sugar, no corn syrup, and no artificial preservatives or colors.     

The first one I tried was wildberry flavored.  I was just starting to feel a little hungry when I took it, but I was sipping it slowly because I was at work.  I only had about 3/4 of the can gone by two hours, but I was EXPLODING with energy.  I have never had the 'jitters,' before, but I think that may have been what it was.  My hands were shaking slightly, I felt warm on the inside, and I felt like I could run laps around the store.  Oh, and I no longer felt hungry.  By 4 hours I felt like I was calming down, but I experienced no crash at all.

The second day I tried the orange flavor, which tasted better than wildberry.  I didn't feel the same explosion of energy or jitters, but my hunger pangs and cravings went away.

The drink definitely has a different taste, but I think it's a good way to replace soda, and help burn a few extra calories!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket