Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GEO Bella Blue Prescription Circle Lens Review

Last week I received my first order from Shoppingholics, a pair of GEO Bella Blue circle lens.

http://www.shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=155

I was nervous ordering circle lens in prescription because I have really terrible eyesight, and on top of that I have astigmatism.  I have been wearing these for a week now, and I am happy to say that I can see very well in them!!  They are very comfortable, and I can wear them easily for 8+ hours.

Flash

No flash

In indoor lighting my eyes are noticeably darker and bigger, but the blue does not show very well on my medium brown eyes.  It's much easier to see the blue in sunlight, or in bright lights.  Everyone at my work noticed right away, and commented on how big and cute they were ^-^ 

Although these lenses are not specifically for astigmatism, I can see well enough in them that it does not bother me at all.  Overall I am very happy with my purchase and am super excited that my bad eyesight won't hold me back form having big cute eyes!

1 comment:

Photobucket