Saturday, June 4, 2011

EOS Adult Gray Circle Lens Review

Yesterday I received my free pair of lens from Shoppingholics, the EOS Adult Gray Lens.

I was really excited when I saw the picture on the website because they seemed to show up so well, and I had been planning on getting a pair of gray lens.

However, there is a slight problem!  I can only wear the right one.  Whenever I put the left one in, it constantly moves.  Even if I am not blinking, I can feel the contact slide down my eyeball.  It hurt so bad I had to take it out right away.  I even cleaned it super good and had the same issue when I put it back in.  I'm going to let it sit the weekend in solution, and see if it will be any better on Monday.


Flash
No flash
Other than that issue, I do really like the color, and I don't mind pairing it with my other GEO Bella Blue Lens.  And despite this setback, I still plan on buying from Shoppingholics, I just hope it was a manufacture error and it won't happen again!



Time for work, but before I head out, I leave you with a preview for my next tutorial!

This one is already finished, so I'll be making a new blue one to match my new parasol for summer.  See you then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket