Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day Trip to Madison

Hello everyone, and thank you to my new followers.  It really means a lot to me that you read my blog!

Today my cousin and I drove my boyfriend to Madison so he could do his assessment for his medical study.  We had to be there for 7:30 am, which meant waking up at 4 to be out the door by 5.  What a rough morning! 

But while he was busy, my cousin and I got to go shopping~!  This was only my second trip ever to State Street, and I wish I would have brought more money!!  I got my hands on a couple of cute items, but I'll definitely be going back to get more. 
Dreamsicle Tote Bag from Pop Deluxe
Mamegoma is my most favorite character ever!








Big Pink Sunglasses

Kind of gross, but whatevs. 

Hoping to have my new lenses from shoppingholics by the end of the week.  Please look forward to my review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket