Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Warpaint Lip Gloss Review

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!  Did Santa bring you everything you wanted? 

I want to tell you about Warpaint, which is Hot Topic's new line of cosmetics.  There's eye shadows, eye liners, lip syrups and glosses,  perfume, and even color stay and dry shampoos.  I'm always wary about trying  new brands of make-up,  but right now Warpaint is buy one get one free, plus my employee discount, so I thought I would finally try it!





"Hot Mess"

This is a color I have never worn, but I thought it would look good with my purple hair.  The first thing I noticed when I opened it and gave it a squeeze was how highly pigmented it was.  I wore Etude Lip Concealer in both pictures, but honestly, I don't think it's needed. 


"Brightest Pink"

The lip gloss retails for $5.00, and right now they are buy one get one free.  A great deal,  in my opinion!  I'm really happy with these.  I think in the last six months Hot Topic has really turned around with the quality of their items.  I'm really looking forward to more shades!

Lastly, a random technical question.  Anyone know how to get rid of/change the white border on my pictures?(>д<;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket