Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kimchi Bambi Series in Violet Review

Hello~  I've just gotten over a terrible cold.  I usually don't get sick until late in winter, but it came earlier this year, and it was horrible!  I had not been that sick in a long time. 

A couple weeks ago I received my order from Geo-Lens House.  I'm in love!  Despite my eyes being dark brown, the color appears very vibrant.  It has a black outer ring, violet middle, and a little bit of light brown around the opening.

I wasn't sure how 16mm would look on me, but my eyes are naturally big, so I think it fits them well.  The total for these including shipping was about 27$, and they shipped in just under two weeks.  You can check out their store here: Geo-Lens House

In other news, I will be starting my new side project tonight.  I want to practice japanese as much as I can, and I thought it would be fun to do some twitter translations.  I'm a huge visual kei fan, so naturally I'll be translating bandman tweets.  I will be setting up a tumblr account, and my first translations will be of Satsuki.  As I get better I'll start translating for more bands, but baby steps for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket